Agile, Software, and Corsica in one place
- I am Jean D’Amore, a software engineer working at ThoughtWorks on various exiting or frustrating projects helping clients deliver software better.
- I come from Corsica, a French island in the Mediterranean sea, which I dearly love and am dearly proud of.
- My interest lies in Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing practices, Agile coaching, and more recently in Micro Services.
- I have a beloved wife and three children, Felicia, Alexandre, and Amelie, aged 9 and 6, and 1.
- Any of the images or content published here can be used, re-used, and abused freely.
- All opinions in this blog are solely mine, and may not represent those of my employer, nor any group I belong to.